Anti BullyingPosted by Lisa Mon, December 15, 2014 20:59:32
Hope you made today count! I wanted to focus on the bullies today. Believe it or not they need help too! It's important to get help for the victims and the bullies. Something is going wrong in the life of the bully and the result can be bullying. There could be several reasons why they bully.
1. Maybe there are problems at home.
2. Maybe they've grown up with parents who bully them.
3. Maybe they're angry because they're struggling to get good grades at school.
4. Maybe they do it to get attention because they're lonely.
5. Maybe they need help from a doctor or counselor for any number of medical or mental health issues.
6. Maybe their family doesn't have a lot of money, and they bully others because they're angry or sad.
I'd like to hear from you. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever been the bully?
How did you handle it all? If you were the bully, why did you bully?
Get to the root of the problem. That's the most important point I want to make.
Have a brighter day!
|Choose site to share content on|